Analysis of the Sociological and Informational Section of Economic and Military and Defense Problems in Ukraine at the Current Stage (Unified Journalistic Material Was Formed on the Basis of Discussion Events in United Territorial Communities)
Andrushkiv B. М.
Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor
Kyrych N. B.
Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor
Pogaidak O. B.
Doctor of Economic Sciences
Ratynskyi V. V.
Doctor of Economic Sciences, Assistant Professor, doctoral student
Ternopil National Technical University named after Ivan Pulyu
Andrushkiv, B. М., Kyrych, N. B., Pogaidak, O. B., Ratynskyi, V. V. (2022). Analysis of the Sociological and Informational Section of Economic and Military and Defense Problems in Ukraine at the Current Stage (Unified Journalistic Material Was Formed on the Basis of Discussion Events in United Territorial Communities). Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy, 1 (42), рр. 114-120. DOI: https://doi.org/10.37405/1729-7206.2022.1(42).114-120
In the article, based on a sociological analysis of public opinion and the existing work experience of state management bodies, local self-government bodies and economic entities, with the participation of public formations, certain problems of a military and defense nature were identified. They were evaluated from the standpoint of an average citizen of the United Territorial Communities (UTC).
The research was carried out by surveying citizens about the causes of shortcomings and omissions of both a tactical and strategic nature. Based on existing experience, ways and means of their elimination are proposed. The prerequisites for increasing responsibility for the final results of activities in this area have been studied.
The accession of Ukraine to the European Commonwealth in the post-war period determines not only the success of the struggle and, in the end, victory, but also the development and implementation of means and mechanisms for activating the activities of united territorial communities and business entities in fundamentally new conditions.
It has been established that due to the complex use of social, political, and spiritual factors when introducing relevant changes in the legislation, it is possible to increase the effectiveness of reforms and prevent negative phenomena that developed in the post-totalitarian period and during the war.
Increasing the efficiency of the specified measures is proposed at the expense of ideological-educational and innovative-management levers. This is one of the directions of not only the development of national and regional traditions and culture, but also the strengthening of economic security in the state, and the stable functioning of the national economy of Ukraine, which can actually make it competitive in the conditions of global competition and accession to the EU and NATO.
OTG, public opinion, war, defense, management, ideology, enterprises, stability, strategy, tactics, efficiency, economic activity, reformation-transformational society, European Union, NATO.
- Andrushkiv, B., Romanska, I. (2011). Marhinalizatsiia i hlobalni nebezpeky ekonomiky [Marginalization and global dangers of the economy.]. Proceedings of the 15th Scientific Conference of Ternopil National Technical University named after Ivan Pulyu. Ternopil, TNTU [in Ukrainian].
- Andrushkiv, B. M., Kuzmin, O. Ye. (1997). Osnovy menedzhmentu: metodolohichni polozhennia ta prykladni mekhanizmy [Fundamentals of management: methodological provisions and applied mechanisms]. 2nd ed., revision and additional. Ternopil, Lileya. 292 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Vivchar, O. I. (2018). Upravlinnia ekonomichnoiu bezpekoiu pidpryiemstv: sotsiohumanitarni konteksty [Management of economic security of enterprises: socio-humanitarian contexts]. Ternopil, FOP Palianytsia V.A. 474 р. [in Ukrainian].
- Herasymenko, R. Fakt-chekinh dlia zhurnalista: sotsmerezhi ta “vkydy” yak perevirka na profesiinist [Fact-checking for a journalist: social networks and “throwbacks” as a check for professionalism.]. European journalistic observatory. Retrieved from http://ua.ejo-online.eu/2065/етика-та-якість/факт-чекінг-для-журналіста-соцмережі?print=print/ [in Ukrainian].
- Horban, N. Informatsiina viina tryvaie. Top-5 feikiv pro Lviv [The information war continues. Top 5 fakes about Lviv]. Tvoe misto. Retrieved from http://tvoemisto.tv/news/informatsiyna_viyna_tryvaie_top5_feykiv_pro_lvi [in Ukrainian].
- Danylyshyn, B. M. (2008). Fenomenolohichni alternatyvy ekonomichnoho zrostannia Ukrainy [Phenomenological alternatives to the economic growth of Ukraine]. In 2 vols. Kyiv, Nichlava CJSC. Vol. 1. 336 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Danylyshyn, B. M., Mykytenko, V. V. (2008). Makrosystemna evoliutsiia ukrainskoi ekonomiky [Mac rosystemic evolution of the Ukrainian economy]. In 2 volumes. Kyiv, Nichlava CJSC. Vol. 2. 210 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Andrushkiv, B. M. (2008). Ekonomichna ta mainova bezpeka pidpryiemstva i pidpryiemnytstva. Antyreiderstvo [Economic and property security of the enterprise and entrepreneurship. Anti-raiding]. Ternopil, Terno-graf. 424 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Kyrych, N. B., Andrushkiv, B. M., Pohaidak, O. B. (2014). Hibrydna viina yak metod realizatsii ahresyvnykh planiv [Hybrid war as a method of implementing aggressive plans]. Halytskyi ekonomichnyi visnyk – Galician Economic Bulletin, 4 (47), рр. 57-69 [in Ukrainian].
- Sorokivska, O. A. (2016). Upravlinnia ekonomichnoiu bezpekoiu pidpryiemstv maloho biznesu v umovakh konfliktnykh sytuatsii: innovatsiini pidkhody [Management of economic security of small business enterprises in conflict situations: innovative approaches]. Ternopil, FOP Palyannytsia V. A. 382 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Rekun, I. I. (2013). Osnovni katehorii stanu ekonomichnoi bezpeky [The main categories of the state of economic security]. Instytutsionalni peretvorennia v suspilstvi: svitovyi dosvid i ukrainska realnist [Institutional transformations in society: world experience and Ukrainian reality]: Proceedings of the VIII International Scientific and Practical Conference (Melitopol, September 13–14, 2013). (рр. 33-34). Melitopol, “KPU” MIDMU [in Ukrainian].
- Franchuk, V. I. (2015). Teoretyko-metodolohichni zasady ekonomichnoi bezpeky aktsionernykh tovarystv [Theoretical and methodological principles of economic security of joint-stock companies]. Lviv, Lviv State University of Internal Affairs [in Ukrainian].
Full Text (.pdf)