Socio-Economic Development of Research Activities of Institutions of Higher Education
Leshchenko H. А.
Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor
Bondar Іu. A.
Phd in Economic Sciences, Assistant Professor
Flight Academy of the National Aviation University, Kropyvnytskyi
Kyrstia A. V.
Private institution of higher education “International European University”, Kyiv
Leshchenko, H. А., Bondar, Іu. A., Kyrstia, A. V. (2022). Socio-Economic Development of Research Activities of Institutions of Higher Education. Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy, 1 (42), рр. 87-93. DOI: https://doi.org/10.37405/1729-7206.2022.1(42).87-93
The article examines socio-economic transformations that had an ambiguous impact on the formation and development of the system of higher education institutions in Ukraine. It has been confirmed that there are positive trends in the development of higher educational institutions and the expansion of their academic freedom, the reform of state administration, the introduction of new forms of education, the modernization of specialties and the increase in the number of persons with higher education.
It was determined that in accordance with the needs of the development of the economy and society, higher education, as well as research activities, should ensure the training of a specialist for the relevant field of the national economy, capable of adaptation, creative and critical thinking, generating new ideas and actions in a new situation. That is, higher education is assigned the role of a key factor in creating prerequisites for ensuring the competitiveness of the national economy. For this, higher education itself must become attractive and competitive not only on the national, but also on the world market of educational services.
The issue of the organization of research work of students of higher education as the main component of the professional characteristics of a future specialist has been studied, the essence and meaning of the concept “research work of students of higher education” has been revealed. The level of organization of scientific and research work of higher education applicants in the country is analyzed. It should be noted that the main thing in the organization of scientific research work is arming students of higher education with scientific research methods. The most common methods are theoretical analysis of methodical and special literature, observation, experiment.
It has been proven that scientific research is of exceptional importance for the development of all strategic areas of higher education institutions: ensuring quality training of specialists, deepening international educational and scientific activities, improving the system of training and certification of scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel, development of innovative activities. Thus, the clear organization of research work of students of higher education in the educational process of institutions of higher education contributes to the deepening of assimilation of professional educational disciplines by students of higher education, allows to fully express their individuality, to form their own opinion about the problems of today.
higher education, management of scientific and research work, students of higher education, development strategy, scientific activity, economic development..
- Bushkova, V. V., Bondar, Іu. A., Syborova, O. L. (2020). Analiz rynku perekladu ta suputnikh linhvistychnykh posluh [Market analysis of translation and related linguistic services]. Visnyk Skhidnoevropeiskoho universytetu ekonomiky i menedzhmentu – Bulletin of the East European University of Economics and Management, 1 (28). рр. 180-191 [in Ukrainian].
- Bondar, Іu. A., Leginkova, N. I. (2018). Osnovni aspekty korporatyvnoho upravlinnia pidpryiemstvom [Basic aspects of corporate management of the enterprise]. Intelekt ХХI – Intellect XXI. 4. рр. 40-44 [in Ukrainian].
- Hutsaliuk, O. M. (2017). Teoretyko-metodolohichne zabezpechennia formuvannia mekhanizmu upravlinnia korporatyvnymy intehratsiinymy protsesamy [Theoretical and methodological support for the formation of the management mechanism of corporate integration processes]. Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy, 2 (33), рр. 28-33 [in Ukrainian].
- Leshchenko, H. A. (2021). Dystantsiine navchannia v zakladakh vyshchoi osvity: stan ta perspektyvy [Distance learning in institutions of higher education: state and prospects]. Information technology and innovation for society development: monograph. (рp. 98-114). Katowice, University of Technology [in Ukrainian].
- Drach, I. I. (2005). Otsiniuvannia tvorchoho potentsialu studentiv vyshchykh navchalnykh zakladiv [Assessment of the creative potential of students of higher educational institutions]. Problemy osvity – Problems of education, 41, рр.153-160 [in Ukrainian].
- Kovalenko, V. O. (2013). Nauchnaya rabota kak neobkhodymaya sostavlyayushchaya vneaudytornoy uchebnoy deyatelʹnosty studentov vysshykh medytsynskykh uchebnykh zavedenyy [Scientific work as a necessary component of extracurricular educational activities of students of higher medical institutions]. Vector science: Series: Pedagogy, psychology, 2 (13), рр. 133-137 [in Russian].
- Kuz, V. G. (2006). Orhanizatsiia pedahohichnoho doslidzhennia [Organization of pedagogical research]. Kyiv, Znannia Ukrainy. 48 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Natroshvili, S. G. (2015). Stratehichne upravlinnia vyshchym navchalnym zakla-dom: teoriia, metodolohiia, praktyka [Strategic management of a higher educational institution: theory, methodology, practice]. Kyiv, KNUTD. 320 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Stratehiya rozvytku vyshchoyi osvity v Ukrayiny na 2021–2031 roky [Strategy for the development of higher education in Ukraine for 2021–2031]. (2020). Kyiv. Retrieved from https://mon.gov.ua/storage/app/media/rizne/2020/09/25/rozvitku-vishchoi-osviti-v-ukraini-02-10-2020.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- Polozhennia pro orhanizatsiiu naukovoi, naukovo-tekhnichnoi diialnosti u vyshchykh navchalnykh zakladakh III ta IV rivniv akredytatsii [Regulations on the organization of scientific, scientific and technical activities in higher educational institutions of III and IV levels of accreditation]. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z1197-06#Text [in Ukrainian].
- Pro rozvytok nauky ta transformatsiiu suspilstva: kontseptsiia dlia Ukrainy: Postanova prezydii Akade-mii nauk Ukrainy vid 03.06.1992 r. № 151 [On the development of science and the transformation of society: a concept for Ukraine: Resolution of the Presidium of the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine dated June 3, 1992 No. 151]. Retrieved from http://www.uazakon.com/documents. [in Ukrainian].
- Trushkina, N., Rynkevich, N. (2020). Tsyfrova kompetentnist yak kliuchova skladova orha-nizatsiinoi kultury pidpryiemstv u konteksti moder-nizatsii suchasnoi systemy osvity [Digital competence as a key component of the organizational culture of enterprises in the context of modernization of the modern education system]. Vzdelavanie a Spolocnost’ V: Medzinarodny nekonferencny zbornik / R. Bernatova, T. Nestorenko (Eds.). (рр. 329-341). Presov, Presovska univerzita v Presove [in Ukrainian].
- Shinkaruk, V. I. (Ed.). (1986). Filosofskyi slovnyk [Philosophical dictionary]. Kyiv. 800 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Kharchyshina, O. V., Trushkina, N. V. (2021). Sutnist i zmist katehorii «orhanizatsiina kultura zakladu vyshchoi osvity» [The essence and content of the category «organizational culture of a higher education institution»]. Perspektyvy ta innovatsii nauky. Ser. Pedahohika –Perspectives and innovations of science. Ser. Pedagogy, 2(2), рр. 159-179. DOI: https://doi.org/10.52058/2786-4952-2021-2(2)-159-179 [in Ukrainian].
- Kharchyshyna, O., Trushkina, N. (2021). Diagnosis of organizational culture and trends in its development in higher education. Modern management: theories, concepts, implementation: monograph. (рр. 294-308). Opole, The Academy of Management and Administration in Opole [in Ukrainian].
Full Text (.pdf)