Ways and Tools to Improve the Efficiency of Natural Resources in Ukraine. (Management Mechanisms and Means of Hydrogen Sulfide Mixture Processing into the Black Sea)
Honored Worker of Science and Technology of Ukraine, Doctor of Economic Sciences, professor
Doctor of Economic Sciences, professor
Doctor of Economic Sciences,
Ivan Pulyuy Ternopil National Technical University,
Doctor of Economic Sciences, professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Higher Education of Ukraine
Zaporizhia National University,
Doctor of Economic Sciences, assistant professor
Ivan Pulyuy Ternopil National Technical University
Andrushkiv, B. M., Hahaliuk, O. I., Kyrych, N. B., Pohaidak, O. B., Cherep, A. V., Sherstiuk, R. P. (2021). Ways and Tools to Improve the Efficiency of Natural Resources in Ukraine. (Management Mechanisms and Means of Hydrogen Sulfide Mixture Processing into the Black Sea). Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy, 2 (41), рр. 27-32. DOI: https://doi.org/10.37405/1729-7206.2021.2(41).27-32.
The article is devoted to the possibilities of using the hydrogen sulfide mixture contained in the depths of the Black Sea as a raw material for processing into hydrogen and obtaining sulfur as a by-product of processing. Prospects and problems of energy resources use in the conditions of energy crisis in Ukraine are considered.
As a result of the conducted geological exploration works and analytical researches the reserves of hydrogen sulfide mixture were established, the mechanisms and means of its processing into hydrogen were proposed. In particular, the expediency of using the absorption – electrochemical method of purification of hydrogen from sulfur, which again can be used as a by – product for the needs of the national economy. It was found that in the process of long-term operation, due to the partial destruction of the elements of the electrochemical reactor, the efficiency of existing treatment plants is reduced compared to acceptable values. It is established that sanitary-protective measures for processing of raw materials do not correspond to the State sanitary rules of protection of atmospheric air of settlements, etc. From the ecological point of view, it is proposed to use economic-mathematical modeling of mass transfer processes in a gas-liquid system taking into account hydrodynamic processes in absorption-electrochemical installations for air purification from hydrogen sulfide, etc.
Ways to intensify the process of scientific development on this and related issues of its economic efficiency are identified. Economic, ecological and safety factors influencing the intensification of hydrogen sulfide processing are studied. Mechanisms and means of improving the efficiency of the use of hydrogen sulfide mixture from the Black Sea are described. Ways to organize its processing into hydrogen are proposed. It is proposed to take measures to develop appropriate.
hydrogen, sulfur, hydrogen sulfide, processing of hydrogen sulfide mixture, ecological safety, absorption, mass transfer process, electrochemical reactor, mechanisms, means.
- Stokholmska konferentsiia [Stockholm Conference]. Retrieved from https://necu.org.ua/stokgolmska-konferencziya/ [in Ukrainian].
- Chy mozhlyvo zaminyty haz v ukrainskii HTS na “zelenyi” voden [Is it possible to replace the gas in the Ukrainian GTS with “green” hydrogen]. Retrieved from https://www.dw.com/uk/chy-mozhlyvo-zaminyty-haz-v-ukrainskii-hts-na-zelenyi-voden/a-58759745 [in Ukraini an].
- «Zelenyi» voden. Liknep dlia Ukrainy. Povidomlennia NAN Ukrainy [“Green” hydrogen. Liknep for Ukraine. Report of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine]. Retrieved from https://www.nas.gov.ua/UA/Messages/Pages/View.aspx?MessageID=8261 [in Ukraini an].
- Yak Ukraini ne zalyshytysia bez pytnoi vody? [How can Ukraine not be left without drinking water?] Retrieved from https://ua.interfax.com.ua/news/blog/770389.html [in Ukrainian].
- Sposib vydilennia vodniu z sirkovodnevoi vodianoi sumishi [Method of isolating hydrogen from hydrogen sulfide water mixture] : pat. 72279 Ukraina: C01B 17/04, C01B 3/06, № u2012 01770 ; zaiavl. 17.02.2012; opubl. 10.08.2012, Biul. № 15, 10 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Kovalov, I. O., Kobyzskyi, D. S. Hidroustanovka ta sposib dobuvannia palyvnykh haziv Chornoho moria [Hydraulic installation and method of extraction of fuel gases of the Black Sea] Retrieved from https://essuir.sumdu.edu.ua/bitstream-download/123456789/6643/1/2.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- Patsurkovskyi, P. A. (2017). Udoskonalennia eko lohichno bezpechnoho absorbtsiino-elektrokhimichnoho metodu ochyshchennia povitria vid sirkovodniu [Improvement of ecologically safe absorption-electrochemical method of air purification from hydrogen sulfide]. Candidate’s thesis. Mykolaiv, Admiral Makarov National University of Shipbuilding [in Ukrainian].
- Patsurkovskii, P. A., Leibovych, L. I. (2013). Ochistka vozdu-kha ot serovodoroda absorbtsionno-elektrokhimicheskim metodom [Air purification from hydrogen sulfide by absorption-electrochemical method]Sbornyk nauchnykh trudov SWorld – Collection of scientific papers SWorld, Vol. 39, Issue 2, рр. 73–79 [in Russian].
- Leіbovych, L. I., Patsurkovskii, P. A. (2015). Influence of Water Salinity on Air Purification from Hydrogen Sulfide. Problemele Energeticii Regionale, 3 (29), рр. 92–99.
- Leibovych L. Y., Patsurkovskii P. A. (2015) Okyslenye serovodoroda vo vlazhnom vozdukhe [Oxidation of hydrogen sulfide in moist air]. Vestnyk Kharkovskoho natsyonalnoho avtomobylno-dorozhnoho unyversyteta – Bulletin of the Kharkiv National Automobile and Road University, 71, рр. 85–90 [in Russian].
- Leibovych, L. Y., Patsurkovskii, P. A. (2016). Modelyrovanye dynamyky postuplenyia serovodoroda v okruzhaiushchuiu sredu pry rabote kanalyzatsyonnoi nasosnoi stantsyi [Simulation of the dynamics of hydrogen sulfide entry into the environment during the operation of a sewage pumping station]. Vestnik Kremenchugskogo natsional’nogo universiteta imeni Mikhaila Ostrogradskogo – Bulletin of the Kremenchuk National University named after Mikhail Ostrogradsky, Issue 3 (98), part 1, рр. 100–105 [in Russian].
- Leibovych, L. Y., Patsurkovskіi, P. A. (2014). Otsenka effektivnosti okisleniya serovodoroda, absorbiru yemogo vodoy [Evaluation of the efficiency of oxidation of hydrogen sulfide absorbed by water]. Problemy ekolohii ta enerhozberezhennia v sudnobuduvanni – Problems of ecology and energy saving in shipbuilding: Proceedings of the IХ International Scientific and Practical Conference. (рр. 64–67). Mykolaiv, NUK [in Russian].
- Patsurkovskiі, P. A., Leibovich, L. I. (2014). Absorptively-electrochemical method of air purification from hydrogen sulfide at the municipal solid wastes processing plants. 2nd Іnternational Сonference on Sustainable Solid Waste Management. Greece. Retrieved from http://athens2014.biowaste.gr/pdf/patsurkovskiy_leybovych.pdf (Last accessed: 10.03.2017).
- Leibovych, L. Y., Patsurkovskіi, P. A. (2015). Usloviya intensifikatsii okisleniya serovodoroda v gazo zhidkostnykh sistemakh [Conditions for the intensification of hydrogen sulfide oxidation in gas-liquid systems]. Problemy ekolohichnoi bezpeky – Environmental safety issues: Proceedings of the XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference. (р. 41). Kremenchuk, KrNU [in Russian].
- Patsurkovskіi, P. A., Leibovych, L. Y. (2016). Opyt ekspluatatsii ustanovki absorbtsionno-elektrokhi micheskoy ochistki vozdukha ot serovodoroda [Operating experience of the installation of absorption-electrochemical air purification from hydrogen sulfide.]. Problemy ekolohichnoi bezpeky – Environmental safety issues: Proceedings of the XIV International Scientific and Practical Conference. (р. 83). Kremenchuk, KrNU [in Russian].
Full Text (.pdf)