Reconstitution of the Economic Resources: Innovative Basis
Phd in Economic Sciences, Assistant professor, Academician of the Academy of Economic Sciences of Ukraine
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv
Gorodianska, L. V. (2021). Reconstitution of the Economic Resources: Innovative Basis. Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy, 1 (40), рр. 99-105. doi: https://doi.org/10.37405/1729-7206.2021.1(40).99-105
The article provides an overview of the classical theories of innovative development, reveals the underlying reasons for a person’s motivation to implement innovative activities. Based on a review of classical theories of innovation and research results, it is proved that the innovative development of an enterprise depends not only on the quality level of the intellectual potential of the personnel, but also on the state of the objects of its economic resources. The conceptual level of categories of innovations has been determined, which can give an idea of the innovative foundations of the reconstitution of economic resources and the intellectual potential of personnel at Ukrainian enterprises in modern economic, military-political and epidemiological conditions. The principles for the formation of a new strategy of economic development based on a scientific approach to the formation of models for managing business processes, especially innovative processes of enterprises, have been developed. Their essence is demonstrated with the help of the planning mechanism of the innovative level of reconstitution of economic resources at the enterprise. A model of innovative reconstitution of economic resources at an enterprise and stages of formation of a strategy for innovative development of enterprises in a modern information and digital society have been developed. It has been established that the basis of the strategy for the innovative development of an enterprise should be the reconstitution of its economic resources. This is a fundamentally new strategy for the economic development of an enterprise, which requires the development of a balanced system of indicators for the innovative reconstitution of economic resources. The creation and implementation of such a strategy involves overcoming internal obstacles in order to ensure the trend of innovative development and competitiveness of the domestic enterprise.
reconstitution, innovative development, digitalization, intellectual investments, reconstitution economic resources, intellectual potential, enterprise, model at innovative reconstruction of economic resources, economic development strategy.
- Pro vnutrishnie ta zovnishnie stanovyshche Ukrainy: analitychna dopovid Natsionalnoho instytutu stratehichnykh doslidzhen do shchorichnoho Poslannia Prezydenta Ukrainy do Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy [On the internal and external situation of Ukraine]. Retrieved from https://niss.gov.ua/publikacii/poslannya-prezidenta-ukraini/analitichna-dopovid-do-schorichnogo-poslannya-prezidenta-4 (Last accessed 24 April 2021) [in Ukrainian].
- Ukraina 2030E – kraina z rozvynutoiu tsyfrovoiu ekonomikoiu [Ukraine 2030E – a country with a developed digital economy]. Ukrainian Institute of the Future. Retrieved from https://strategy.uifuture.org/kraina-z-rozvinutoyu-cifrovoyu-ekonomikoyu.html (Last accessed 24 April 2021) [in Ukrainian].
- Kontseptsiia rozvytku tsyfrovoi ekonomiky ta suspil-stva Ukrainy na 2018-2020 roky [Concept for the development of the digital economy and society of Ukraine for 2018-2020]. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/67-2018-р#Text (Last accessed 24 April 2021) [in Ukrainian].
- Ukraina u 2020-2021 rokakh: naslidky pandemii [Ukraine in 2020-2021: the consequences of the pandemic]. Retrieved from https://www.me.gov.ua/Documents/Detail?lang=uk-UA&id=5d3fea53-45e7-4641-8d48-f0c865a24471&title=VipuskukrainaU2020-2021 (Last accessed 24 April 2021) [in Ukrainian].
- Schumpeter, Joseph A. (1934). The Theory of Economic Development.
- Druker, Piter. (2003). Effektivnoye upravleniye. Ekonomi-cheskiye zadachi i optimal’nyye resheniya [Effective management. Economic problems and optimal solutions. Trans. from English. Moscow, FAIR-PRESS [in Russian].
- Pro bukhhalterskyi oblik ta finansovu zvitnist v Ukraini : Zakon Ukrainy vid 16 lypnia 1999 r. № 996-XIV [On Accounting and Financial Reporting in Ukraine: Law of Ukraine of July 16. 1999 № 996-XIV]. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/996-14#Text (Last accessed 24 April 2021) [in Ukrainian].
- Bryukhovetskaya, N., Buleev, I. (2019) Resources and mechanisms for Investment and Innovation Development of Ukrainian industrial enterprises. Visnyk economichnoi nauky Ukrainy, 1 (36), pp.11–25 [in Ukrainian].
- Kendyukhov, O., Bolhov, V., Tarapata, S. (2019). Research of innovation development trends of Ukraine economy. Visnyk economichnoi nauky Ukrainy : a scientific journal, 2 (37), pp. 82-87. doi: https://doi.org/10.37405/1729-7206.2019.2(37).82–87 [in Ukrainian].
- Marx, Karl. (2013). Capital: A Critique of Political Economy, Vol. I. / Part I: The Process of Capitalist Production / ed. by Fridrich Engels. 560 p.
- Gorodianska, L. V. (2013). Vidtvoriuvani ekonomichni resursy: teoriia ta metodo-lohiia obliku i analizu [Reconstitute economic resources: theory and methodology of accounting and analysis]. Kyiv, KNEU. 259 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Boginya, D. P, Semikina, M. V. (2002). Trudovyi mentalitet u systemi motyvatsii pratsi [Labor mentality in the system of labor motivation]. Kirovograd, Polygraph Tertsiya. 226 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Kulikov, G. T. (2006). Motivatsiya truda nayomnykh rabotnikov [Labor motivation of hired workers]. 2nd ed. revised. Kyiv, Institute of demographer. and social research. NAS of Ukraine. 244 p. [in Russian]
- McClelland, David C. et al. (1953)/ The achievement motive. New York, Appleton-Century-Crofts.
- Maslow, Abraham H. (1970). A Theory of Human Motivation. Psychological Review, 1943, July. 370 p.; Motivation and Personality. 2d ed. New York : Harper & Row.
- Semykina, M. V., Koval, L. A. (2002). Innovatsiina pratsia v konkurentnomu seredovyshchi: zahalna metodolohiia, motyvatsiini osnovy rehuliuvannia [Innovative work in a competitive environment: general methodology, motivational foundations of regulation]. Kirovograd. Step [in Ukrainian].
- Drucker, Peter F. (1999). Management Challenges for the 21 st Century. New York, Harper Collins.
- Gorodianska, L. V. (2013). Prohnoznyi analiz vidtvoriuvanykh ekonomichnykh resursiv [Predictive analysis of renewable economic resources]. Aktualni problemy ekonomiky – Actual Problems of Economics, 145 (7), pp. 8–15 [in Ukrainian].
- Porter, Michael E. (2001)/ Strategy and the Internet. Harvard Business Review, March 2001:62-78.
- Mintzberg, Henry, Ahlstrand, Bruce and Lampel Joseph. (1998). Strategy Safari. New York, The Free Press.
- Kaplan, Robert S. and Norton, David P. (2001). On Balance. CFO, February 2001, pp. 73–77.
Full Text (.pdf)