Bringing Property and Business Relations into Line with the Constitution of Ukraine in the Context of Decentralization
Doctor of Economic Sciences,
Institute of Industrial Economics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv
Minochkina O. М. (2020). Bringing Property and Business Relations into Line with the Constitution of Ukraine in the Context of Decentralization. Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy, 2 (39), рр. 221-231. doi: https://doi.org/10.37405/1729-7206.2020.2(39).221-231
At this time, the need is being determined to revise the existing approaches to the study of transformation processes in the economy and society in order to develop appropriate reform measures based on new methodological foundations. A scientific understanding of the driving forces of socio-economic progress requires the determination of its material basis and the role of the economic structure of society in it, with a special significance of property relations. It is about changing the foundation, restructuring and creating new forms of development. The basis on which the further development of the transformational society depends is property relations. The process of post-socialist transformation is viewed by the author as an institutional complex based on the property system. The scientific novelty of the research lies in the development of theoretical and methodological foundations for a systematic study of property relations, identification of the institution of property as a jointly shared resource system and substantiation on this basis of the prospects for transforming the socio-economic system in compliance with the provisions of the Constitution of Ukraine concerning property relations. Separate proposals for changing the Economic Code of Ukraine and their justification in accordance with the developed concept are presented.
The proposed approach makes it possible to understand the real mechanisms of building a new society, in which the civic community is not just an association of free self-governing associations, but above all a society in which individual citizens are its main components. In the process of adjusting innovative production within the territorial community, interdependent processes of social consolidation and strengthening of the state are launched; a new system of social order is being created that regulates the behavior of the main social subjects in the context of the implementation of the strategic goals of the state cooperation is being adjusted between science, government, society and the world community.
methodological approaches, concept, property system, institution, jointly shared resource system, convergent institutional mechanism, management, self-organization, self-government, socio-economic system, transformation, reform, strategy, innovation infrastructure, entrepreneurship, Constitution, system of social order.
- Konstytutsiia Ukrainy [Constitution of Ukraine]. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/254к/96-вр#Text [in Ukrainian].
- Hospodarskyi kodeks Ukrainy [Economic Code of Ukraine]. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/436-15#Text [in Ukrainian].
- Bilorus O. H. (2016). Ekonomichna hlobalistyka. Svit-systema hlobalizmu [Economic globalism. The world system of globalism]. Kyiv , University of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
- Hrytsenko A. A. (2017). Arkhitektonika ekonomichnoi bezpeky [Architectonics of economic security]. Kyiv, Іnstitute of the Economy and Forecasting of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
- Minochkina O. M. (2017). Transformatsiia instytutu vlasnosti yak osnova reformuvannia natsionalnoi ekonomiky [Transformation of the property institution as a basis for reforming the national economy]. Kyiv, ArtEk Publishing House LLC [in Ukrainian].
- Zhukov V. I. (Ed.). (2005). Property in the system of socio-economic relations: Theoretical, methodological and institutional aspects. Moscow, Russian State Social University. 408 p. [in Russian].
- Zinchenko V. V. (2015). Institutional tendencies of globalization and anti-liberal models of social and economic development. Philosophical and cultural journal TOPOS, 2-3, рр. 62-83 [in Russian].
- Habermas Yu. (2000). Strukturni peretvorennia u sferi vidkrytosti: doslidzhennia katehorii hromadianske suspilstvo [Structural transformations in the field of openness: a study of the category of civil society]. Lviv, Litopys [in Ukrainian].
- Minochkina O. M. (2016). Mekhanizmy formuvannia sotsialnoho kapitalu v systemi vlasnosti [Mechanisms of formation of social capital in the property system]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk Donbasu – Economic Herald of the Donbas, 3 (45), рр. 58–73 [in Ukrainian].
- Gritsenko A. (2014). Institutional political economy: subject, methodology, content. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing [in Russian].
- Zinchenko V. V. (2014). Institutional global transformations in the system of socio-economic processes of self-government and self-organization. Research publications. Ser. “Development and modernization of society”, 14 (18), рр. 37-62 [in Russian].
Full Text (.pdf)