Problems of Improvement of the Banking Credit Mechanism as a Means of Stimulating the Development of the Credit Service Market in Ukraine
Phd in Economic Sciences
Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University
Zhavoronok A. V. (2020). Problems of improvement of the banking credit mechanism as a means of stimulating the development of the credit service market in Ukraine. Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy, 1 (38), рр. 196-201. doi: https://doi.org/10.37405/1729-7206.2020.1(38).196-201
The article investigates the basis of the problem of bank lending. It is determined that with the increase in the volume of loans extended, the number of non-repayable loans to borrowers increases, which in turn leads to a shortage of cash resources and as a consequence affects the level of interest rates on loans. It is stated that one of the reasons for the increase in credit rates is the attraction of expensive resources. It is proposed to control these risks to commercial banks of Ukraine, which will ensure the quality of the loan portfolio. Also, a significant problem in the field of bank lending is the lack of legislative support for its implementation.
credit, credit relations, credit policy, credit services market, bank lending.
- Andriushchenko, K., Ishchenko, M., Sahaidak, M., Tepliuk, M., & Domina, O. (2019). Prerequisites for the creation of financial and credit infrastructure of support for agricultural enterprises in Ukraine. Banks and Bank Systems, Vol. 14, Issue 2, рр. 63-75. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.21511/bbs.14(2).2019.06
- Dubyna, M. V. (2016). Ekonomichna sutj ta vydy finansovykh poslugh [Economic nature and types of financial services]. Svit finansiv – The world of finance, 3(48), рр. 124-135 [in Ukrainian].
- Kovalenko, V.V., Bolgar, T.M., Yevtushenko, O.А. & Pestovska, Z.S. (2019). Competitiveness of banks in the modern conditions of financial market development. Financial and credit activity: problems of theory and practice, Vol. 2, № 29, рр. 3-12. doi: https://doi.org/10.18371/fcaptp.v2i29.171731
- Kosach, I.A., Zhavoronok, A.V., Fedyshyn, M.F. & Abramova, A.S. (2019). Role of commission receipts in formation of the revenue of the commercial bank. Financial and credit activity: problems of theory and practice, Vol. 4 (31), рр. 22-30. doi: https://doi.org/10.18371/fcaptp.v4i31.190781 (accessed 22 Mart 2020).
- Kuzheliev, I., Rekunenko, A., Boldova, M., Zhytar, М., & Stabias, S. (2019). Modeling of structural and temporal characteristics in the corporate securities market of Ukraine. Investment Management and Financial Innovations, 2, рр. 260-269. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.21511/imfi.16(2).2019.22 (accessed 22 Mart 2020).
- Samorodov, B.V., Azarenkova, G.M., Golovko, O.G., Miroshnik, O.Yu. & Babenko, M.V. (2019). Credit risk management in the bank’s financial stability system. Financial and credit activity: problems of theory and practice, Vol. 4 (31), рр. 301-310. doi: https://doi.org/10.18371/fcaptp.v4i31.190920 (accessed 22 Mart 2020).
- Fedyshyn, M.F., Abramova, A.S., Zhavoronok, A.V., & Marych, M.G. (2019). Management of competitiveness of the banking services. Financial and credit activity: problems of theory and practice, Vol. 1 (28), рр. 64-74. doi: https://doi.org/10.18371/fcaptp.v1i28.163340 (accessed 22 Mart 2020).
- Fedyshyn, M.F., Marich, M.G., & Abramova, A.S. (2018). The influence of credit factors on the development of the real economic sector in the conditions of economic. Financial and credit activity: problems of theory and practice, Vol. 2 (25), рр. 366-374. doi: https://doi.org/10.18371/fcaptp.v2i25.136561 (accessed 22 Mart 2020).
- Shkarlet, S., Dubyna, M., Vovk, V., & Noga, M. (2019). Financial service markets of Eastern Europe: a compositional model. Economic Annals-XXI, 176 (3-4), рр. 26-37. doi: https://doi.org/10.21003/ea.V176-03 (accessed 22 Mart 2020).
- Zveryakov, M., Kovalenko, V., Sheludko, S., & Sharah, E. (2019). FinTech sector and banking business: competition or symbiosis? Economic Annals-XXI, 175(1-2), рр. 53-57.
Full Text .pdf