Methodological bases of management strategies for the spiritual-noosfero-sustainable anticrisis economic development
Phd in Economic Sciences
Kharkiv National University named after V.N. Karazin
Zadorozhnaуа О. G. (2020). Methodological bases of management strategies for the spiritual-noosfero-sustainable anticrisis economic development. Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy, 1 (38), рр. 176-182. doi: https://doi.org/10.37405/1729-7206.2020.1(38).176-182
The overcoming of the crisis state of the Ukrainian economy requires a fundamental change in Outlook, when reflection has to climb on the highest step of understanding the reasons for what is happening in the sphere of the national economy. The main concept of modern economic transformation: sustainable development and the noosphere, as shown by substantial analysis, vishno pursue a pronounced technocratic social development. These concepts vishno not inherent understanding of the primacy of the spiritual realm in the whole life of a business person. However, spirituality defines the status of the individual as a subject who is not simply a carrier of culture, but also the initiator of social innovation, which must always be based on the system of human values. Ukrainian scientists are on the threshold of developing a new paradigm – the spiritual-noosfero-sustainable development, which allows you to seamlessly combine the essential points of the concepts of the noosfero and sustainable development, and theories about tribosten – spiritual-bio-social nature of man. Defining the fundamental basis of such a paradigm are the moral values integral human activities and the operationalization of the indicated nature is effected by blagosna economic activity as a sphere of creative and innovative life-affirming smileforyou and personal fulfillment in the process of creating qualitatively otherwise humane future.
The spiritual-noosfero-sustainable development can be determined based on the organic combination and interaction of three fundamental areas of knowledge, the subjects of modern human personality: spiritual world; the world of science and the human mind; the logistics of the world of society. Energy spirituality permeate all three of the world constitute a special universal “glue” that propety and unites these worlds into the life and creative unity and economic reality. National management strategy spiritual-noosfero-sustainable development brings to the fore the main economic function of the state – neovagina, whose essence is to creatively coordinating activities of a single power-national centre in line with a productive impact on the economic (spiritual-socio-sustainable) the process of reforming the modern holistic life of Ukrainian society. Understanding and awareness of neovagina as a universal ideal activities to develop the common cause of national revival of the spiritual-noosfero-sustainable business strategy and organizing its implementation suggests that it is deoderizes becomes necessary in defining the value of the integral control function entity in the service of the man and the Ukrainian people.
sustainable development, noosphere, spirituality, personality, spiritual-bio-social human nature, spiritual and moral values, spiritually-noosphere-sustainable economic development.
- Buleev I. P., Bryukhovetskaya N. E. (2018). Socio-economic problems of the economy of Ukraine at the present stage of its development. Visnyk econome science of Ukraine, No. 1. P. 11-25 [in Ukrainian].
- Zaloznova Yu. S. (2017). Ekonomichni ta sotsialni problemy rozvytku promyslovosti [Economic and social problems of industrial development]. Kyiv, ІІЕ of NAS of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
- Florensky P. (2009). At the watersheds of thought: features of a particular metaphysics. Moscow, AST [in Russian].
- Horkheimer M. (2011). The Eclipse of reason. Critique of instrumental reason. Moscow, “Canon+” ROOI “Rehabilitation”. 224 p. [in Russian].
- Talbot Michael. (2005). Holographic Universe. Moscow, Publishing house “Sofia”. 368 p. [in Russian].
- Zadorozhnaya O. G. (2017). Trialectic as the methodology of cognition of the human economy. Economic Herald of the National University hricova, No. 3 (59), рр. 9-22 [in Ukrainian].
- Zadorozhnaya O. G. (2018) Unom human personality as the source of the deployment chelovecheskoe economy. Problems economci poltice Econom, No. 1, рр. 21-44 [in Ukrainian].
- Zadorozhniy V. G., Zadorozhna O. G. (2019). Anamika. Prolegomena fateful integral science of saving humanity deployment. Kharkiv, KNU named after V. N. Karazin. 164 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Derluguian G. (2015). The Crisis continues, the possibility of a new. Retrieved from http://spkurdyumov.ru/biology/krizis-prezhnego-vozmozhnosti-novogo/ [in Russian].
- Golubev V. S. The science: one against all – all against one…or silence. Retrieved from http://www.trinitas.ru/rus/doc/0001/005d/00012285.htm [in Russian].
- Weber A. (2016) Sustainable development there is no reasonable alternative. Free thought, No. 1 [in Russian].
- Kutyrev V. A. (2010) Being or nothingness. SPB., Aletheia. 496 p. [in Russian].
- Osipov Yu. M. (2017). Sofiasophie notebook. (Not)scientific notes. Moscow, TEIS. 477 p. [in Russian].
- Kelly V. J. (2011). Intellectual and spiritual origins in the culture. Moscow, IPHRAS. 218 p. [in Russian].
- Grof S. (2003) Psychology of the future: Lessons from modern consciousness research. Moscow, OOO “Publisher AST”, etc. 458 p. [in Russian].
- Grof S., Grof K. (2003). Frantic search yourself: a Guide to personal growth through the crisis of transformation. Moscow, OOO “Publisher AST”, etc. 347 p. [in Russian].
- Bystryakov I. K. (2006). Interpretation of the ideas of management S. N. Bulgakov through the prism of contemporary problems of development. Bulhakov S. Rozmysly. Tvorcha spadshchyna u konteksti ХХI stolittia [Bulgakov S. Razmisli. Tvorcha spadshchyna have context the twenty-first century]. Kyiv, Znannia. (рр. 149-162) [in Russian].
- Zadorozhniy V. G. (2015). Spiritual-noosphere-sustainable economic development as a strategic vector of the revival of Ukrainian society. Kharkov, UNNAO named after V. I. Vernadsky. 107 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Zavgorodny O. (2014). Innovacin dinamka national economy: monograph. Dnipropetrovsk, Porohy. 408 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Erhard L. (1993). The Century of reflection: Speeches and articles. Moscow, Russia: Ordynka. 608 p. [in Russian].
Full Text .pdf