Using of the Investment Marketing in the Formation of the Diversified Supply Chain Enterprises in the Realm of Clinical Research in Ukraine
Academician of the Academy of Economic Sciences of Ukraine, Doctor of Economic Sciences
National Aviation University, Kyiv;
National Aviation University, Kyiv.
Gritsenko S. І., Volosjachyk M. P. (2020). Using of the investment marketing in the formation of the diversified supply chain enterprises in the realm of clinical research in Ukraine. Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy, 1 (38), рр. 160-165. doi: https://doi.org/10.37405/1729-7206.2020.1(38).160-165
Using of the investment marketing in the formation of the diversified supply chain enterprises in the realm of clinical research in Ukraine contributes to solving the problem of capital attraction.
The diversified supply chain provides an opportunity to compensate for the decline in market share of some pharmaceuticals by the increase in others. Thus diversified supply chain enterprises are more resilient and competitive, than highly specialized. The diversified supply chains have the opportunity, using the investment marketing tools to transfer capital to the most profitable industries. The use of marketing strategies can greatly enhance the effectiveness of efforts to attract capital to the diversified supply chains and able to ensure high ratio of profitability and risk for investors and lenders.
The purpose of the article is to justify the need to introduce modern technologies and marketing and logistics tools for clinical investment attraction research and ensuring the necessary quality and efficiency.
In this article proposes the ways of increasing the competitiveness of Ukraine in research and developments on the global pharmaceutical scene. Using of the investment marketing in the formation of the diversified supply chain enterprises in the realm of clinical research in Ukraine was substantiated. Clinical marketing logistics development opportunities in Ukraine were revealed. Features of innovations of logistics companies in medicine have been identified, that form of supply chain. The principles and the factors for investment decision-making were presented.
Using of the investment marketing in the formation of the diversified supply chain enterprises in the realm of clinical research in Ukraine can significantly improve the efficiency of efforts to attract capital. The investment marketing allows for a demanding approach to identifying the best suppliers of capital and providing them with an incentive in the form of a higher ratio of profitability to risk.
investment marketing, supply chain, medicines, clinical research, diversification.
- Mochernyi S.V. (Ed.) (2000). Ekonomichna entsyklopediia [Economic Encyclopedia]. (Vols. 1-3). Kyiv, Academy Publishing Center [in Ukrainian].
- Bryukhovetskaya N., Buleev I. (2019). Resources and mecha-nisms for investment and innovation development of Ukrainian industrial enterprises. Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy, 1, рр. 11-25 [in Ukrainian].
- Kucher A. V. (2018). Methodical bases of evaluation of investment attractiveness of land use of agricultural enterprises. Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy, 1, рр. 77-85 [in Ukrainian].
- Вogutskaya O., Bryukhovetsky Ya. (2017). Evaluation of innovative investment activity in relation to the intellectualization and motivation policy of the industry enterprises personnel. Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy, 1, рр. 19-25 [in Ukrainian].
- Nosova O.V. (2016). The impact of foreign direct investment on economic growth. Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy, 1, рр. 201-207 [in Russian].
- Gritsenko S.I. (2014). Using marketing strategies to attract investment in the Donetsk region. Problems of developing foreign economic relations and attracting foreign investment: a regional aspect, Vol. 2, рр. 83-87. Donetsk, DonNU [in Russian].
- Kotler F., Cartajaya H., Young D. (2009). Investor Attraction: A Marketing Approach to Finding Sources of Financing. Moscow, Alpina Business Books [in Russian].
- Gritsenko S.I. (2019). Rol marketynhovoi lohistyky v servisnii diialnosti kompanii [The role of marketing logistics in the service activities of the company]. Rozvytok marketynhu v umovakh informatyzatsii suspilstva – Development of marketing in the conditions of informatization of society. (рр. 329-341). Kyiv, KNEU im. Vadyma Hetmana [in Ukrainian].
- Maiorova I. M. (2012). Lohistyka v mizhnarodnomu biznesi [Logistics in international business]. Mariupol, Publishing and printing. center of PDTU [in Ukrainian].
- Gritsenko S. І. (2017). Opportunities of marketing and logistics within sustainable development of Ukrainian regions. Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy, 1, рр. 36-39 [in Ukrainian].
- Krykavskyi Ye.V., Nakonechna T.V. (2016). Vid kholodnoi lohistyky do lantsiuhiv kholodnykh postavok [From cold logistics to cold supply chains]. Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika». Lohistyka – Bulletin of the National University “Lviv Polytechnic”. Logistics, 846, рр. 79–84. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/VNULPL_2016_846_16 [in Ukrainian].
- Posylkina O.V., Zupanets I.A., Khromykh A.H. (2012). Aktualni problemy rozvytku klinichnoi lohistyky v Ukraini [Actual problems of clinical logistics development in Ukraine]. Upravlinnia, ekonomika ta zabezpechennia yakosti v farmatsii – Management, economics and quality assurance in pharmacy, 2 (22), рр. 78-85 [in Ukrainian].
- Posylkina O.V., Zupanets I.A., Khromykh A.H., Nikolaieva V.V. (2012). Metodychni zasady otsinky efektyvnosti diialnosti i konkurentospromozhnosti kontraktno-doslidnykh orhanizatsii z nadannia lohistychnykh posluh u sferi klinichnykh doslidzhen [Methodical bases of an estimation of efficiency of activity and competitiveness of the contract research organizations on rendering of logistic services in the field of clinical researches]. Klinichna farmatsiia – Clinical pharmacy, Vol. 16, No 4, рр. 17-24 [in Ukrainian].
- Ministry of Health of Ukraine: orders of the Ministry of Health. (n.d.). moz.gov.ua. Retrieved from https://moz.gov.ua/nakazi-moz/ [in Ukrainian].
- Fedorenkо V.H. (Ed.). (2004). Osnovy investytsiino-innovatsiinoi diialnosti [Fundamentals of investment and innovation]. Kyiv, Alerta [in Ukrainian].
- Pietukhova O.M. (2014). Investuvannia [Investment]. Kyiv, Center for Educational Literature [in Ukrainian].
- Christopher M., Pack H. (2005). Marketing Logistics. Moscow, Technology Publishing House [in Russian].
- Official site of TMM “Express”. (n.d.). ukr.tmm-express.com. Retrieved from https://ukr.tmm-express.com/uk/dim [in Ukrainian].
- Yak medychnomu zakladu doluchytysia do klinichnykh doslidzhen v Ukraini? [How can a medical institution join clinical trials in Ukraine?]. (n.d.). crupp.org. Retrieved from https://crupp.org/uk/yak-med-zakladu-doluchitisya-do-klinichnyh-doslidzhen-v-ukraini/ [in Ukrainian].
- Derzhavnyi ekspertnyi tsentr MOZ Ukrainy [State Expert Center of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine]. (n.d.). dec.gov.ua. Retrieved from https://dec.gov.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
- Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy [State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. (n.d.). ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
Full Text .pdf