Spiritual-Noosphere-Sustainable Development as an Anti-Crisis Strategy for National Restoration
Doctor of Economic Sciences
Kharkiv National University named after V.N. Karazin
Zadorozhnyy G. V. (2020). Spiritual-Noosphere-Sustainable Development as an Anti-Crisis Strategy for National Restoration. Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy, 1 (38), рр. 10-15. doi: https://doi.org/10.37405/1729-7206.2020.1(38).10-15
In recent decades, greatly developed behind the scenes and operates technos virus that destroys spirituality and morality of the modern one-dimensional intellectual development of man. This devastating virus mankind has suffered, because he withraws human essence of man, everywhere antidoron creates an atmosphere, directs the intellect to the creation antelucani projects. Analysis of the concepts of noosphere and sustainable development showed that they have a technocratic nature. All of humanity is sick and the cure for it is first necessary to restore human spirituality.
Ukrainian society can develop and have a humane future only when it ceases to practice the theses of the past, and is trying to develop a new script humane future. For this you need to develop a new discourse of thinking, worldview and development, which may not be productive for the human/mankind, if you come out empty-empty speaking about sustainable development and the dream of the noosphere, the new social-utopian project without understanding that man is primarily a spiritual being. In the new discourse should be based on a different fundamental basis and specificity that would allow a technocratic worldview to enter into the mainstream spirituality of humanity. This allows you to make new luminara science, in which one of the main principles is the interaction of scientific and pokanayevka knowledge, which theoretically allows to reveal the harmony in swepson and almost realsoulmate holistic harmony economic human re-creations. Without radical change in the paradigm of holistic understanding of the world will only deepen the global crisis, which has already become a crisis of the labyrinth, because to find a way out of this crisis of the maze can not by definition traditional mechanical-materialistic science with its dialectical marcvlovani all life method.
New gettisburg strategy should be dragonvale-saving national (and global) strategy spiritual-of noosphere-sus-tainable economic development, the main contours already present in the scientific developments Carasso interdisciplinary methodological school of research management. In the article the new methodological approaches regarding the development of such a strategy with the wide use of the method trialectic.
strategy spiritual-noosphere-sustainable economic development, personality, spiritual-bio-social nature of man, sustainable development, noosphere, humanity, srealectica, neoderizes.
- Golubev, V. S. In science: one against all – all against one … or silence. Retrieved from http://www.trinitas.ru/rus/doc/0001/005d/00012285.htm [in Russian].
- Weber, A. (2016). Sustainable development there is no reasonable alternative. Free thought, № 1 [in Russian].
- Bagrov, N. V. (2010). Stable noosphere development of the region. Problems. Solutions. Simferopol, Publishing house “DOLYA”. 248 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Vernadsky, V. I. (1991). Scientific thought as a planetary phenomenon. Moscow, Nauka [in Russian].
- Subetto, Alexander Ivanovich. (2020). Our names. Issue 5, Volume 246. Moscow. Retrieved from http://viperson.ru/articles/subetto-aleksandr-ivanovich-nashi-imena-vyp-5-gl-red-komarova-a-i-tom-246-288-m-2020 [in Russian].
- Kutyrev, V. A. (2010). Being or nothingness. SPb.: Aletheia. 496 p. [in Russian].
- Lazarev, F. V. (2010). Тhe Noosphere-anthropological Manifesto. Social economy, No. 3, рр. 22-36 [in Ukrainian].
- Bernanos, Georges. (2014). Freedom … for what? SPb., Publishing house of Ivan Limbach. 288 p. [in Russian].
- Zadorozhnaya, O. G. (2019). Value-based management as a format spasinnya from the suicidal intellectualism. Visnyk econome science of Ukraine, No. 1, рp. 169-174 [in Ukrainian].
- Klisowski, A. I. (2003). the foundations of world Outlook of a New Era. Moscow, fair-PRESS. 816 p. [in Russian].
- Zadorozhniy V. G. (2011). About the moral constant of the anthropic principle and state of harmony as a vital project of salvation Ministry-revival of the Ukrainian nation. Social economy, No. 2, рр. 83-100 [in Ukrainian].
- Teilhard de Chardin P., 2002. Тhe Phenomenon of man. Moscow, OOO “Publishing house AST”. 553 р. [in Russian].
- Tugan-Baranovskii, M. I., 1906. Modern socialism in its historical development. SPb., Typography “Future”. 417 p. [in Russian].
- Zadorozhnie O. G., 2018. Suchasni economy: postclassical methodology Yak based rosgarten of anticatholic transformations. Kharkiv, “Point”. 356 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Zadorozhniy V. G., Zadorozhna O. G., 2019. Anamika. Prolegomena fateful integral science of saving humanity deployment. Kyiv, KNU named after V. N. Karazin. 164 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Zadorozhnyi, G. V., 2011. Otherwise as a possible co-creation of humanity (reflections on main in connection with the crisis of economic science). Poltava, Skytech. 259 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Zadorozhniy, V. G. (2012). Chelovekovedenija function hozyaistvennoi science. Kharkov, Point. 180 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Zadorozhniy, V. G. (2015). Spiritual noosphere-sustainable economic development as a strategic vector of the revival of Ukrainian society. Kharkov, UNNAO named after V. I. VERNADSKY. 108 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Zadorozhniy, V. G., Zadorozhna, O. G. (2015). Chelovecheskaya economic science: problems of methodology. Kharkov, UNNAO named after V. I. Vernadsky. 416 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Zadorozhniy, V. G., Zadorozhna, O. G. (2017). Humane world vision (personal essays on new methodology). Kharkov, Point. 261 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Swedenborg, E. (2003). Heaven, about the spirit World and Hell. Angelic wisdom about divine Love and divine Wisdom. Moscow, Publishing house Eksmo publ.; SPb., Terra Fantastica. 768 p. [in Russian].
Full Text .pdf