Digital Marketing as a Technology for Promotion of Organic Products
National University “Poltava Polytechnic named after Yuri Kondratyuk”, Poltava
Novytska I. V. (2019). Digital marketing as a technology for promotion of organic products. Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy, 2 (37), рр. 196-200. doi: https://doi.org/10.37405/1729-7206.2019.2(37).196-200
The article highlights the use of digital marketing as an opportunity for modern promotion of organic products, which should turn into a complex of multidirectional components, such as: a deep study of the online audience, its behavioral component; Engaging all possible audience segments immersion of production employees in digital communication with the consumer; organization of interaction with the potential consumer. Digital technology provides an integrated approach to promoting organic products in the digital environment, also encompassing offline consumers using mobile phones and other digital communications. Provides the ability to integrate a large number of different technologies (social, mobile, web, etc.) with sales and customer service. Continuous quality two-way communication between the advertiser and the end consumer of organic products; the combination of technology and human resources, keeping the right balance, based on the needs of the target audience and the features of the organic products offered; the ability to be relevant to the market, evaluate and analyze the results of promotion, respond flexibly to market needs. The article notes that digital marketing is more profitable than a traditional advertising campaign, especially for small non-network manufacturers. Organic producers who previously could not afford to compete with the big players side by side with the big players are now offered to launch a quality campaign for their audience, even at low marketing costs. marketing opens up a lot of new opportunities for organic businesses, while improving the quality of ordering and delivery and making it more personalized to potential consumers.
digital marketing, promotion, organic products, digital tools, online channels, offline channels, consumers.
- Hlobalna didzhytalizatsiia [Global digitization]. (2019). Retrieved from https://biz.nv.ua/ukr/markets/globalna-didzhitalizaciya-50011033.html (accessed 27/09/2019) [in Russian].
- Karcheva H. T. (2017). Tsyfrova ekonomika ta yii vplyv na rozvytok natsion-alnoi ta mizhnarodnoi ekonomiky [Digital economy and its influence on the development of national and international economy]. Fi-nansovyi prostir – Financial space, 3 (27), рр. 13-21 [in Ukrainian].
- Avdokushyn E. F. (2016). Mobil’no-tsifrovvyye tekhnologii kak faktor formirovaniya novoy ekonomiki. [Mobile-digital Technologies as a Factor of a New Economy Formation]. Voprosy novoy ekonomiki – Questions of the new economy, 2 (38), рр. 4-14 [in Russian].
- Bobkova A. K. (2016). Evolyutsiya marketinga i marketingovykh kommunikatsiy (teoreticheskiye i metodologicheskiye aspek-ty) [Evolution of marketing and marketing communications (theoretical and methodologi-cal aspects)]. Ekonomika i sotsium – Economy and society, 6, рр. 241-247 [in Russian].
- Yatsiuk D. V. (2015). Tsyfrovyi mar-ketynh: maibutnie marketynhovykh komunikatsii v brendynhu [Digital marketing: the future of marketing communications in branding]. Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid – Investment: practice and experience, 7. Retrieved from http://www.investplan.com.ua/pdf/7_2015/16.pdf (accessed 15/09/2019) [in Ukrainian].
- Dave Chaffey, Fiona Ellis-Chadwick. (2016). Digital marketing [Digital market-ing]. Upper Saddle River: Pearson. R. 702.
- Ian Dodson. (2016). The digital mar-keting playbook [The digital marketing play-book]. New Jersey, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. R.522.
- Damian Ryan. (2016). Understanding digital marketing: marketing strategies for engaging the digital generation [Understand-ing digital marketing: Marketing strategies for engaging the digital generation]. Lon-don, Kogan Page. R. 316.
- Chaffey Dave. (2009). E-Business and E-Commerce management. Strategy, Implementa-tion and Practice [E-Business and E-Commerce Management Strategy, Implementation and Practice] Fourth Edition, Prentice Hall, Financial Times.
- Howe Jeff. (2009). Crowdsourcing? Why the Power of the Crowd is Driving the Future of Business [Crowdsourcing? Why the Power of the Crowd is Driving the Future of Business]. Three Rivers Press.
- Hollensen Svend. (2014). Global Mar-keting. Sixth Edition [Global Marketing. Sixth Edition.]. Pearson Education Limited. P.642.
- Dydzhytalizatsiia: odynadtsiat porad dlia lideriv [Digitization: Eleven Tips for Leaders]. Retrieved from http://www.management.com.ua/tend/tend922.html (accessed 08/10/2019) [in Ukrainian].
- Ukrainska asotsiatsiia marketynhu [Ukrainian Marketing Association]. Retrieved from http://uam.in.ua/rus/projects/marketing-in-ua/ (accessed 10/10/2019) [in Ukrainian].
- Hromadska spilka «Orhanichna Ukraina» [Organic Ukraine Public Union]. Retrieved from http://organicukraine.org.ua/ (accessed 05/10/2019) [in Ukrainian].
Full Text (.pdf)