Unomika as a Science about the Deployment of a Human Economy
Doctor of Economic Sciences
Academician of the Academy of Economic Sciences of Ukraine
Institute of Industrial Economics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
Zadorozhny, G. V. (2019). Unomika as a science about the deployment of a human economy. Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy, 2 (37), рр. 8-13. doi: https://doi.org/10.37405/1729-7206.2019.2(37).8-13
The article presents the primary justification of the hypothesis that the new only nascent science of the unomics is called upon to investigate the unfolding of the original specificity of the human race – humanity in the economy as an integral sphere of human activity. Unom encloses and shines within itself the genome – the biological itself and the memon – the cultural, social, in the life-sending of the person-personality, which has a tri-apostolic spiritual-bio-social nature. Unomics as a fundamental science of self-realization and self-realization of a person becomes the basis for cognition of the universal global reality in the coordinates of value rationality, which is important for the transformation-transformation of the world of human life as a spiritual and semantic unity of business entities. Unomics is transformed into global studies as a fateful integral humane economic science of identifying and substantiating the meaningful and well-grounded foundations of human life as a spiritual and saving freely responsible planetary community (cathedral) of life conservation.
unom of humanity, unomika, spiritual-bio-social nature of man, personality, economy, global studies, extra-scientific knowledge, genome, memon.
- Zadorozhniy G.V., Zadorozhnaya O. G. The triapostolic spiritual-bio-social nature of man as the basis for the deployment of the unoma of humanity in a crisis so ciety. Retrieved from http://www.trinitas.ru/rus/doc/0226/002a/02261271.htm [in Russian].
- Zinchenko V. P. (1997). Staff of Osip Mandelstam and Mamardashvili pipe. To the beginnings of organic psychology. Moscow, New School [in Russian].
- Steiner R. (1993). Essay on the theory of cognition of the Goethean worldview — compiled, taking into account Schiller. Author-authorized translation. Moscow, Parsifal [in Russian].
- Bennett E.-A. (2009). What Jung actually said. Moscow, AST: Astrel [in Russian].
- Bulgakov S. N. (1993). Philosophy of economy / Soch. in two volumes T. 1. Moscow, Publishing House science [in Russian].
- Kopeikin K. What can theology give science today? Retrieved from http://www.trinitas.ru/rus/doc/0017/001b/00171311.htm [in Russian].
- Braden Gregg. (2010). Divine matrix: Time, space and power of consciousness. Moscow, LLC Publishing house “Sofia” [in Russian].
- Zadorozhniy G.V. (2012). Economy as a “field” for the realization of the spiritual and moral constant of the anthropic principle. Human-saving function of economic science. Kharkov, Point [in Russian].
- Treasurers V. P. (1996). Living beams and a living field. Miracles and Adventures, No. 4 [in Russian].
- Tikhoplav V. Yu., Tikhoplav T. S. (2005). Physics of faith. Moscow, AST: Astrel; Saint Petersburg, IG “All” [in Russian].
- “The Ark of Life” on the slipways of evolution. (2000). New World, No. 12 [in Russian].
- The Holy Vladimir Zelinsky. (2008). From bioethics to wisdom. An attempt of Orthodox comprehension. Name spelling. Kyiv, SPIRIT I LITERA [in Russian].
- Holy Vladimir Zelinsky. (2008). Marriage and Conception. Two visits to God. Name spelling. Kyiv, SPIRIT I LITERA [in Russian].
- Holy Vl. Zelinsky. (2008). The Gospel of Andrew and the Church of the Third Millennium. Name spelling. Kyiv, SPIRIT I LITERA [in Russian].
- Holy Vl. Zelinsky. (2008). “Benevolence in thy eyes”. Name spelling. Kyiv,SPIRIT I LITERA [in Russian].
- Holy Vl. Zelinsky. (2005). Thanksgiving. Personality and Tradition: Averin Readings. Kyiv, SPIRIT I LITERA [in Russian].
- Pascal B. (2009). Thoughts. Moscow, Eksmo, 640 p. [in Russian].
- Zadorozhniy G.V., Zadorozhnaya O. G. (2019). Unomika. Prolegomes of the fateful integral science of the saving deployment of humanity. Kharkov, KhNU named after V.N. Karazin [in Russian].
- Zadorozhniy G.V., Zadorozhnaya O. G. Trialektika as a methodology of true economic comprehension of reality and man. Retrieved from http://www.trinitas.ru/rus/doc/0016/001f/00163299.htm [in Russian].
Full Text (.pdf)